Midterm Review Information
You can bring a page or two of notes. There won't be any questions specifically on blender or .obj files.
- C++: Classes (initialization and methods), some questions will require general use of C++
- OpenGL: Transformations (Scaling Rotation, and Translation), colors, making objects from vertices, textures, vertex and fragment shaders.
- Threading: Starting a thread, using a separate thread for movement and physics
- 3D: Motion, gravity, floors, basic collision detection, moving through a 3D world, looking up and down.
- STL Vectors: Creation and iterating through vectors.